Sunday 6 April 2014

It's literally pissing from the sky!

Well the weather conspired against me today there I was about to step out in khaki Dickies and a Hawaiian shirt as the weather had been so nice. Until I looked out the door this morning, while having my morning cup of builders tea, to see that it was, apparently, monsoon season.
I constructed a sentence that included the words fuck, what and the. Then went back to the room for an emergency 30 second ootd re-think. 

Traditional rodder/rockabilly I thinks today.

So here I present to you 


T-shirt -- lucky 13 A really great Basic T with a great design on the back [see below]. I have so many lucky 13 and Felon T shirts now you're bound to come across another one on here soon enough!

Engineer boots -- Grinders my everyday engineer boots the soles last forever I've had the heels redone 4 times but only because i drag my feet!

Selvedge jeans --  The jeans are just super awesome Ben Sherman Japanese selvedge Just great! really heavy weight crisp the colour is great and they basically stand them selves up and if you iron in a cuff it stays put! no more droopy cuffs.  and at a pretty good price too! - Ben Sherman Rampton [I can't find these for sale anymore :(]

White studded belt -- lowlife. They do great belts! Period. I had one for a couple of years then went and bought 5 so i would never be without. forget standard studded belts these bad boys are leather and last really really well.


We have now started selling Camden Ales from the Camden Town Brewery in the pub now and they're going really well and they taste great too! So if you're in a London Pub any time soon check them out!



In my hair (mainly to weather proof it a bit) I put in some sweet Georgia Brown red.
I also wore my red flannel shirt from Sweden and my custom leather vest.



My Graveyard Johnnys Patch!

Hope you're all staying dry some where nice and eating cake and drinking copious amounts of beer and bloody Marys!

No comments:

Post a Comment