Friday 18 April 2014

I wore a tie - A mutha frakking tie!


I've been trying to raise my game a little when it comes to situations that require me to be a little smarter.

I've never been one for going all out smart but here goes.

My new jaxon hat that I posted about yesterday got it's first real world try out and It's really growing on me the overall size of the hat bothered me at first but I am getting used to it. Once i'd done a number on the Peak [i normally roll them up and stick them in my back pocket for a couple of hours so that they stay rounded.]

The tie I have had for Quite a few years - It is a silk tie from the 1960s it has no makers tags or anything on it but it's one of my favourites.

I always try to stay classic with my sunnies and these match my regular Optical Ray ban Clubmaster glasses so are a perfect match for the summer. 






Cap From Jaxon Hats

Shirt Vintage - from a Deal Charity shop

Tie Silk 1960s Vintage










So did I succeed at doing smart casual?

Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment